Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A week with The Freemans

I am posting this at MP 241 of I-90. Been driving since 0300 so stopped here for a bit of a rest and deciding which route to take further East. I realized I really needed to update this blog before I got to far behind so, here we go.
A week in Marysville Washington visiting Carri and her family.
There are a lot of pics for this week and it was a very nice time. So, I will put up pics and tell the story through them
It was H O T so I spent a lot of time near a fan.

Carri met Jimmy right off.

We had more than one BBQ. Nathan could grill a mean steak, burger, chicken, and Pork Chop.

I hung out with Ryan first 2 days.Then his Mom took off work. He's really into something called WOW (World of Witchcraft?)

And Kirsten at 11 fell in love with Jimmy.
While I ran around with Carri, Ryan played with witches and goblins, Nathan worked, Kirsten and Jimmy had a ball. They ,,,,,

played house,,,,
did laundry,,,,

played some pool,,,,

we were going to the river and noticed Jimmy had some cracks in his feet so we arapped them and he played dress up,,,,

he met Big Blue, the saxophonist for the group M&M,,,,,

We went looking at RV's again. The first time was the ice cream episode you'll have to read it on his facebook page. (Oh yeah he has his own facebook page now "Jimmy T'Elf" if you want to look him up and be his friend. There are updates there that dont make it here (ie; the ice cream and RV thing) and some here that dont make it there (ie; all of this),,,,


he liked the bedroom,,,,

big bathroom with a full size tub and shower. Forgot to get pic of washer and dryer,,,,

and of course the couch. But at $282,000 he didnt have the money and I only had $2.50 and they wouldn't take my credit card. 8)

he had to check his blog one more time before we took off at 3 a.m. this morning.
We had a great time and will be back.




5 comments:

Dan said...

I feel like I know Jimmy now better than I did before. And funny thing is is I miss him now and not you. Just kidding! Miss you and love you Bruce!!

Ashleigh said...

Happy to finally see a picture of you... Love you.

Sherrie Jo said...

Looks like Jimmy is having a great time! Sorry you and he are missing out on all of our wonderful rainy weather here. BTW, I like the blog change; it's a little easier on aging eyes. :-)

Linda said...

I agree with Sherri about the bloggy thing it is better to read I agree with Ashleigh..I think thats the first time I have seen you!!although it is nice seeing what Jimmy is doing!

Jessica said...

How many times must I tell you......It is "World of Warcraft" remember, I am your kid that is addicted to it too! LMAO