Friday, September 13, 2013

Have you ever awaken and the thoughts in your mind are racing around like a Demolition Derby. I mean running around every which way, no rhyme or reason, not like a recetrack where they are all going the same direction with some sort order to the chaos. Instead going every direction, crashing into each other, totral confusion. That was my wake up call today.

Ever craved a cleaned or empty mind, no thoughts, no concerns, no fears, hopes, dreams, just total mental silence? Scary idea huh?

Well, while dealing with my Demolition Derby thoughts this morning I realized my car was quite dirty and it was about time to put her away for the winter and she should be clean before that. So, I went to the carwash. In fact I went to the "touchless", "high pressure" carwash where you put in your credit card and sit and enjoy the machine doing all the work. I like the smell of the wax and protectorant it sprays on, so much in fact I will turn the fan onto vent at low speed to suck the smell inside even more.

So, I put in my card, listened to the mechanical "female" voice say "your credit card information has been processed please select the wash that you want and proceed into the wash bay"
While sitting there listening to the machine start it's thing, and concentrating on the dash of the car my mind began to clear. Not of all thoughts but of the important stuff you know things like work, relationships, stress, etc. A nice calmness came over me only to realize that no matter how clean my mind became it was still cluttered.

Cluttered by trivial stuff like that word Chaos above the thought popped into my mind were wasted thoughts like did you know  thaqt there are 31,536,000 seconds in a year, of course that isnt counting the extra 86,400 seconds to make a leap year. To put that in perspective we know that the Earth is 28,000 miles in circumferance, which would equal 296,680,000 plastic water bottles laid end to end. Give or take a couple.


I received this "sign" from a friend the other day. Now growing up with my name I've heard Batman many many times,
and now I finally know who it is. Here kitty, kitty or should it be Batty, Batty 8)
 
The other day I went over to my youngest daughters house and watched the kids while she went to have a few hours doing whatever. De-stressing so to speak. Walk, shop, sit, read, but some alone time.
 
Drew some tats onto Ruby's hands
 
They don't last long so drew some more. 8)
 
 
Went for walk around Auke Lake r at least along one side. LOL
 
Shopping with Ruby and her new puppy. Quite little guy and light on his feet almost like he's just floating along
 
And of course the ever present Daddy-do chores.
 
I've been visiting at home for 9 weeks and have enjoyed it immensely.
 
I leave for Missoula Monday, spend a week and get to celebrate Sammy's birthday the head out in the RV.
 
I deleted this blog 12 days ago because I wasn't finding time to keep it current.
So, here I am again promising o try and do so on this new adventure.
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So lovely to read your update. Let me know when you will be in Maine.