Wednesday, April 4, 2012

moving on, Salome Az here I come.

After a picnic with Judy and her twin and installing the new lav., faucets, and drains Jimmy and I packed the bicycle, the Jeep and headed North.

Deciding it was probably to early to head on up to Oregon we decided to stay a week in Salome and look for "The Mothers Gold" a 160 acre placer claim I purchased in 2008 but have never seen.

Along the Salome road shortcut I ran across this little Church. It was litterally only 8 feet wide and 10 feet long.

It was really neat inside, the sign invited everyone to Enter, Rest, and Pray. So I did.

I'm almost out the door to get this shot. 8)
Maximum seating was 6 and the Pastor standing.

Even has 6 stained glass windows.
I liked this one best.

The Calvary Dove?

Kids Sunday School room?
Nope, the uni-sex restroom.

I checked into Voyagers RV Park and paid my $65 for a week.
Armed with a Topo Map, a compass, and Jimmy, that very afternoon, I began cruising the dirt roads looking for "Mothers Gold"

2 comments:

norma said...

hi, Bruce
Loved the pic of the church. Looks like you are having a great time. Take care, norma

Dan said...

Very Cool little church indeed.