Monday, October 10, 2011

A day of surprises and ,,,

This morning I was dragging so in need of lots of Java and some motivation.
Got up (sort of) and got ready for my day.
I went for a walk around the block leaving the door open to the RV. When I returned and came in a cat came charging out past me. I dont know who was more shocked LOL
Tammy and family had some surprises planned for moi today so we got in the car for a drive to return to the punkin patch since we had to leave early last night.
Jimmy and I  were are enjoying the scenery when he whispered that mile marker said 5 miles to Wisconsin. Seems they wanted me to get the Wisconsin magnet I had not been able to find over by Cuba City and drove up here just for that. How extremely thoughtful and sweet.
After getting both a Wisconsin and Illinois magnets they took everyne to lunch at Jimmy and my new favorite eatery. "The Steak-N-Shake" and a great lunch we did have.. Then it was off to ,,,,

The Pro Bass Shop, Jimmy and I were estatic. Fishing, hunting, boating, and everything in between.

They even had a fish bench, Jimmy thought it was real at first then Cody and Haley got on it so he figured it was ok then Austin joined them and he knew it was okey dokey.

He was all excited about all the animals, a bit disappointed when he found out some weren't real so we went to the aquarium so he could see the fish.

Imagine his surprise when the first fish he saw looked like him and it waved at him too.


Then Haley found the aquarium and Jimmy ran over there. And was awed by the fish, they had some Gar, Catfish, Pike, and a lot more. He saw the biggest catfish ever.

After this picture he whispered to me "Why dont they meow? All cats meow, right?"
I explained that they lived under water and it's hard to meow under water. I'd show him when he took a bath tonight in the box.

Jimmy came running over with Haley yelling he found me one, he found me one. Haley kept saying I found it too. So I went to see the Wisconsin magnet they had found me.

So, between the two little guys finding me a Wisconsin Magnet at The Pro Bass Shop, a great lunch, good convesation, and the all special drive to Wisconsin just so I could get a magnet it was a pretty special and wonderful day. A dinner of homemade enchiladas, some memory pics from my dvd's, a nostagic and reminencing talk on the phone with Tammy's Mom. A very nice day. Duane heads for work in Michigan tomorrow, Austin returns to school and another week begins.
Right now I'm joining Jimmy in being tuckered out and finding some zzzzz's.


No comments: