Saturday, June 18, 2011

another step, yardsale, blah, blah, bla ,,,,,,,,,, 8)

The last couple days have been busy. Dont know if I mentioned it but I bought a slide-in camper for my truck. I have a short bed Dodge thus need a specific camper and had a hard time finding one locally. Found one cheap but in poor condition but it will work for the drive down. And may have to "do" for awhile longer.

I was thinking, and realized, with the loss of a significant part of my income from retireing again, I may not be able to trade the truck in and get a motor home since my debt to income ratio has certainly changed and even though the credit rating may be good that may kill anything like that but we shall see.I did bid on one to buy for cash and won that bid but it didnt match the reserve price so guess that means too bad. LOL

Got all my stuff together for the yard sale and never realized I had so much "stuff". I think Ashleigh commented that 5 years ago when I first moved down here from Haines and she returned from Seattle and lived with me we each had a bed, clothes, and that was that. Now ,,,,,,,,, A LOTTA CRAPPOLA !!!

Sold Vette, Blue Dodge pickup, and Tractor ( a sigh and tear for the tractor) only made $1,300 on yard sale (HAve a lot left anyone want something I probably have it 8) ) so now the getting ready to leave part. I hope to be on the road July 1 and drive to Montana. From there the wind will blow me. Have a lot of family and friends to visit as well as places to see.

Otherwise soon I'll be humming that Willy Nelson tune, "on the road again" and again, and again ,,,,,, LOL

No comments: