Sunday, June 12, 2011

A new adventure begins 8)

Without breaking confidences I will say that in a retaliatory move against someone I love very much my employer promoted me to Retirement. I actually retired 6 years ago as a Fed. however got bored and ,,,,

This company is a work of art (not meant in a positive way) as you may determine from the first paragraph so my stress levels have been really high for sometime so even though the promotion was a surprise I now see it as an opportunity to begin a new adventure. One my daughters and others have said I should have began the first time I retired when I had more money LOL

Anyway, I am now President of nothing, working nowhere, and recently promoted to Professional Bum. I shall be traveling anywhere and everywhere so don't be surprised if I show up to mooch off you. 8)

The hope, dream, plan is Spring here with Ashleigh and her family and Jessica, Fall in Montana with Amanda and her family, and winter basking in that 160 acre desert heat I have in Arizona. Of course traveling all along but those are the hoped for base camps so to speak. have family here, in Montana, Arizona, Texas, Washington, and Illinois and friends spread around. (at least I say their friends we'll see when I come mooching LOL) May have to travel abroad. Heck its a new adventure, the horizon is the goal and the horizon keeps moving as you do.

There, of course, will be a period of adjustment from the money was good to the money is tighter and as current obligations are dealt with it will improve. But as someone recently told me you'll be living in an RV or camper how much stuff can you buy? LOL

I am scared, and excited all at the same time. I haven't look back since I left the federal Building and the only regret is the though of what my response SHOULD have been that didn't strike me til the next day. Something like "bout time, what took you so long, dang"

Well, let the games begin. I will try to use this to chronicle my new adventure. I may move it to my webpage but will advice if I do.

GOOOOD MORNING WORLD, HERE I COME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spell check works you know. hehehe lol just giving you crap.. Hope this adventure turns out totally awesome for you. I love you and miss you tons.

Ashleigh said...

If you move to your website you wont get comments.
I want to look at pictures.